The all-new, ultra-quiet model 55E Mini-Jector eliminates the need for hydraulic or pneumatic connections by using electric servos for motion control. The full-color, graphical HMI touchscreen provides a user-friendly interface for machine setup & operation. A configurable injection profile allows up to 5 injector speed and acceleration changes, plus a packing stage that can be enabled or disabled by the operator. Recovery can occur either before or after injection, making the machine perfect for creating test specimens.
- Servo technology provides precise speed & position control
- Velocity is held within 0.02%
- Position is held within 0.001"
- Uses Mitsubishi J3 series servo motors
- HMI touchscreen for setup, control, and monitoring
- Temperature control and monitoring
- English or Metric units selectable for data entry & display
- Auto or manual modes
- Optional packing stage
- Built-in safety features prevent operation that may damage machine
- Integrated chiller for feed throat and bearings
- Uses self-clamping V-mold technology
- Optional data collection saves information about each shot - perfect for lab or classroom environments!